Autorocha Car Hire Frequent Questions

1 - What is the minimum age to rent a car?

The minimum age for renting a car is 25 years old and the driver must have had his driving license for more than 2 years.

2 - Is it possible to add a second driver to the contract?

Yes, it is possible at no extra cost. The additional driver must meet the same requirements as mentioned above.

3 - Is it necessary to present an International Driving Permit?

If the driving license is not issued in the Latin alphabet (i.e. Arabic, Greek, Russian or Chinese), it is necessary to present the International Driving Permit (LIC) attached to the original driving license.

4 - When is the rent paid?

The rental payment is only made when picking up the vehicle.

5 - What payment method does Autorocha accept?

It is possible to pay the rental with cash (EUR), with a debit card or with a credit card (Visa or MasterCard).

6 - Is a deposit required for fuel?

No deposit is required for fuel. The customer returns with the same level with which he received the vehicle.

7 - Is a deposit required for the use of the motorway?

Yes, a credit card deposit of 100€ is required. This deposit will be returned in full if the toll service is not used. If the toll service is used, the deposit will be returned minus the difference in the amount due plus administrative costs (5€).

8 - Is there any cancellation fee?

No, there is no cost to cancel a reservation. We just ask customers to do so as soon as possible.

9 - In the event of a breakdown with a rented vehicle, what should I do?

You must request the 24/7 assistance to the telephone number on the insurance letter.

10 - In the event of an accident with a rented vehicle, what should I do?

You must notify the competent authorities and obtain the report of the events report. Then, you must report and deliver the police report to Autorocha within a maximum period of 24 hours. If it is proven that the driver was driving under the influence of alcohol and/or narcotics, he will be obliged to pay all costs of damage caused to the car.

11 - Can I travel abroad with a rented car?

It is only allowed to travel to Spain.


Avenida Marginal, Edf. Mar – 4, Loja 1 A


+351 282 312 023


This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.